Everquest2 Extended
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everquest2 Extended

HomeThe Order PortaLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Personal Galery questions
one nore time  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 8:19 am by Mystake

» Do you want to go on Raids ?
one nore time  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:21 pm by Lingon

» READ THIS POST ( IMPORTANT INFO WITHIN )
one nore time  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 11:07 pm by Armarni

» ONE WEEK TO GO AND THE CLOCK IS TICKING
one nore time  I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 6:17 am by Armarni

» one nore time
one nore time  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:04 pm by Armarni

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:20 am

one nore time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kordelane

one nore time  Empty
PostSubject: one nore time    one nore time  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:05 pm

armani , I tried to pm you these linkages .. but i cant ill try here... :O)

it says:
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information
Back to top Go down
Armarni

Armarni

Character sheet
Name: Redshield
Race: Human
Class: Guardian

one nore time  Empty
PostSubject: Re: one nore time    one nore time  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Yea np man , besides it seems to me that theirs only like us 2 using the forum here some stat details

Forum age: Over 3 month

Total members: 32 ( 2 belong to me aka Armarni and Admin )

Total Posts: Armarni = 42, Admin = 16, Everyone else added together = 13

Highest ammount logged in at same time: 5 on Fri 15th July 2011.

Ammount of hours spent setting the site up and maintaining etc: Over 20 hours +

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im going to give this site just ONE week. The Damn guild has HOW MANY people listed !!!

If the traffic to the site does not Grow a lot in this week Im cancelling EVERYTHING !

Sorry it has to be this way but im buggered if im gonna spend another 20 hours doing this just for 2 or 3 people to communicate once a week.

The guild the size it is, with over 1000 members of which theirs probably only 100 active should have had at least 50% of em here posting. So we should have had 50+ members by now with each one logged on at least once per week say and posting at least once per 4 visite to the site.

NB, back in the day when i played on Splitpaw server over on live. ~It was a lot more involved.

My old guild United Kingdoms had around 250 members (200 Active)

Our forum has on average 30 to 50 log on and post EVERY day.

Our Raid Calendar had 3 to 5 raids per week and we REQUIRED members to sign on to raid or miss out with over 30 sign ups on every raid in excess of 6 people had to sit the raid out and be given priority on the next raid to make up for missing one out.

We raided ALL the top teir raid zones and our members were amongst THE BEST equipped players on the server.

What do we have ??

well lets just say 90% of the current guild is either a SLACKER or simply does not play anymore and hence cant be bothered.

Im going to log on to EQX now and guild wide MAIL every one to buck up their ideas including guild officers, if i offend or bend a few peoples noses I really dont give a XXXX.

ITs make or break time and the Clock is ticking...
Back to top Go down

one nore time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everquest2 Extended :: Members Section :: Off Topic Chat-
Jump to: